5 reasons to go on Safari in Africa
The dream of travelling to far-away lands that offer something completely different doesn’t have to be a dream. Going on a safari in Africa can be one of the most liberating experiences you’ll ever have in your life, introducing you to a world that you may not have realised existed, and a land that is so different to anywhere else, it will take your breath away. Not yet convinced? Here are our top 5 reasons you should go on safari in Africa.
1. Get out of the city! We all get so used to the hum drum of our city lives, that we forget there is a world out there that doesn’t revolved around trains, buses and cars; where you don’t have to worry about work or phones or computers; and where wildlife is abundant. Not to mention – you can actually see the stars!
2. Elephants! If you live in the city, you’re lucky to see some ducks wandering across the road to the local park, or maybe there’s a few fish swimming in the shopping mall pond. In the country, you’re a bit luckier to see kangaroos, cows and horses. But there is nowhere else in the world where you can immerse yourself in “the REAL wild”, and watch as families of elephants mingle with giraffe, leopards and rhino at waterholes as the sun goes down.
3. The culture. There’s nothing quite like travelling to the small African villages where you can meet the local people, who – despite not owning phones or computers or brand clothing, have amazing smiles, bright coloured clothing and jewellery, and love seeing you as much as you love seeing them. Tribes like the Masai in Kenya are guaranteed to have you thinking about your priorities in life, and laughing along as you learn about their unique way of life.
4. Photos. It doesn’t matter if you’re a professional, a budding photographer, or you’re hopeless with a camera in your hand, you’re going to walk away from your journey to Africa with some of the most amazing photos you’ve ever seen in your life. From the scenery to the local people; the vibrant colours to the vast empty plains; elephants at waterholes to mountains that seem to touch the sun; every step of the way you’ll find photo opportunities that will help preserve your memories for life.
5. They aren’t that expensive. When you think of going on an African safari you probably have dollar signs light up in your eyes – but the good news is, they are no longer that expensive. There are plenty of budget options available, where you spend your time camping and travelling with groups. So if money is an issue, don’t stress – contact us so we can tailor tours to suit your requirements.
Contact E|Habla Luxury Travel Agency on 1800 990 998 for our safari tours and holiday packages.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Benefit from our wealth of experience by subscribing to our FREE newsletter. Receive expert travel advice, professional reviews of must-see destinations and access to our latest deals and specials. The ultimate traveller's digest, you'll never miss a beat!